Management CultureFrontline Manager Execution: Tip of the Iceberg
Your management culture determines how work gets done within your organization. Execution at the front lines— whether excellent or poor— is simply a byproduct of the management culture ingrained within an organization. By correcting common cultural ailments, businesses stand to realize substantial improvements in cost, quality, service, and capacity. The benefits of transforming management culture are increased management capacity and improved results.
Increased Management Capacity
- Frontline Manager is responsible for worker’s success on an individual basis.
- Social contract through clear expectations by employee creates ownership of results allowing Frontline Manager to drive accountability.
- Two-way communication with employees leads to proactive problem solving.
- Frontline Manager takes ownership of responsibility traditionally owned by upper management.
- Individual productivity Increases dramatically.
- Higher optimization of resources, such as:
- Process – Increased Transactional Disciplines
- Quality and Service Levels